PhD. Students

Do you consider yourself a vocational student in aquatic ecosystems? Do you wish to do your PhD with the CEAB researchers?

A lot of PhD students join us every year through project-associated fellowships, free-allocation fellowships and/or contracts.

How to gain access?
If you wish to make your research with us, you can directly contact one of the CEAB researchers of your interest and check his/her availability. You can send your CV to as well. Then, if one of our researchers is interested in your profile he/she will contact you. The most common access paths are:

– Offers of CEAB project-associated fellowships:

  • FPI

– Free-allocation fellowships with involvement of the researcher:

For any doubt or additional information, contact with